Am I able to order regalia?
You may still order regalia, cancel your order for a refund, or have it shipped to your home using the following links:
· Order regalia (for photos and family celebrations this spring)
You may keep this regalia to use for the rescheduled ceremony.
· Request a refund for unopened regalia
· Reroute your regalia order to your permanent address for free
Order regalia by April 16 to take advantage of the $20 early order discount.
The final deadline to place an order for regalia is April 29.
If the regalia has been opened, can the cost be refunded?
No, if the regalia has been opened, a refund is not possible. Take advantage of this by taking some photos, etc., and be sure to keep your stole, cap, and tassel and return the gown only (if you are a Bachelor’s graduates). Masters and Doctoral graduates may keep the tassel, but the gown, hood, and cap are rental items. You may hold on to the regalia and return the gown after the postponed ceremony has occurred in the fall.
I ordered regalia but now will not be able to participate until the December Convocation – what do I do?
You may hold on to your regalia and use it in the December ceremony and return it immediately following the ceremony.
Is there a shipping fee?
There is usually an $18.95 shipping fee (return label included), but Herff Jones is waiving the shipping fee at this time.
Should I purchase or rent regalia?
Most students rent regalia. (Exception – Some students that are earning Doctorate degrees may use the regalia in a future academic setting, decide purchase the attire to keep.)
- Bachelor student rental attire includes a gown, mortarboard, degree tassel, and a stole – you would keep the mortarboard, tassel, and the stole and return the gown only.
- Master and Doctorate rental attire includes a gown, mortarboard, degree tassel, and a hood – you would keep the tassel only, and return the gown, mortarboard, and the hood.
I pre-ordered flowers through The Commencement Group-what do I do?
Your pre-order will be held and made available for you for any alternative ceremony planned in the future, or you may request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com. In the event the ceremony is cancelled a refund will automatically be issued.